About this Workshop
This is one day workshop will teach you how to create value for your company. This process is based on our Marketing Canvas and will cover key elements like Your customer are Human, Your Brand, Your Value Propositions and the Coherence between these elements. These are all elements used by practicing marketers in their day to day jobs when they are creating value; in this workshop, we'll use those same elements in the context of your situation (or a fictitious one).
What Will I Learn
During this workshop, you'll work with our Marketing Canvas. We will develop the elements that will help you to create value for your startup or company:
- Your Customers are Human. You will discover how to create value starting from your existing or future customers
- Build your Brand. You will discover how to create Trust with your Customers can create Value for your Company.
- Build your Value Propositions. Define your target markets and your personas
- Make the link between your Brand, your Customers and your Value Proposition
I've never done this before.
No problem. This aggressively-paced workshop is intended for anyone interested in extending their skill set into the realm of creating value. Previous attendees have included marketers, entrepreneurs, product managers and people who should work/collaborate with marketers. All levels of marketing ability are welcome, even people who have never done this before. The only pre-requisite is passion. There are limited participant seats, which are available on a first-come, first-served basis.
About the facilitator
Laurent Bouty is a C-Level Marketing Professional with more than 20 years professional experiences in startups, SME and large corporations (listed on NASDAQ). Laurent comes with a no-non sense approach as he would do in his CMO function. He has a broad Marketing experience (from Marketing Strategy to Communication) including latest trends like growth hacking, analytics, social networks and mobile gained in Telecommunication, Advertising and Financial sector. Laurent has a strong marketing execution orientation (less talk more action) gained in large and complex projects but also from the entrepreneurial approach.
Laurent is also Academic Director at Solvay Brussels School of Economics and Management, responsible of an Advanced Master in Creativity and Marketing. Laurent teaches Strategy and Corporate Governance, Marketing Strategy, Marketing Execution and Go-to-Market in different academic programs.
In this session, we will examine what a Brand is and what a Brand is not. You will define your mantra, your big why and your ideology and your behaviours. At the end of this session, you will have define how to become more reliable and how to delight customers in order to build Trust.
- What is a Brand and what's not
- What is a mantra and how to build your mantra
- Start from the purpose. What is the big why of your brand?
- How could your Brand be more reliable?
- How could you delight Customers with your Brand?
- How could you reinforce TRUST?
Your Customers are Human
In this session, we will understand what is your target market and who are your personas.
- You will understand what is your Total Available Market (TAM), Serviceable Available Market (SAM) and Serviceable Obtainable Market (SAM).
- You will understand what is a Persona.
- You will define your Personas.
- You will define what could interest your Personas: Think, Feel, See, Say, Do and Hear, their Pains and their Gains?
In this session, we will construct your Value Proposition and align it with your personas.
- Understand why emotions are important and how you can integrate emotions in your Value Propositions
- Understand your personas functional expectations (what your VP should do) and how to solve it.
- Understand your personas pains and how to relieve it (how your VP could help them to have a better life).
- Understand what could make your personas dream and how to deliver it (how your VP could help them to be surprised, to be happy).
In this final session, we will discuss how consistent are your brand, personas and value proposition and what could be done for reinforcing the consistency of it.
Reflection and Share-out
As we conclude the day, we'll reflect on the methods we've covered, and share the results between participants. And, we'll foster a discussion about the value creation exercise, and discuss the challenges facing marketers and other commercial professionals in further embracing these methods in the future.